Dinesh Engineers IPO Issue Details:
IPO date: 28 Sep – 03 Oct 2019
Issue Size: 185 Cr
Offer Price: Rs 183 – Rs 185 Per Equity Share
Market Lot: 80 Shares & multiples
Exchange Listing: BSE, NSE
IPO Timelines (tentative dates):
Allotment & refund: 09 Oct
Credit to Demat: 10 Oct
Listing on Exchange:
Company Promoters: Mr Dinesh Kargal, Mrs Shashikala Kargal
Objective of the Issue: a Fresh issue for setting up of Optical Fiber Cable (OFC) network under IP-1 License
IPO Registrar: Link Intime India Private Ltd
Incorporated in 2006, Dinesh Engineers Limited is a telecom infrastructure provider company, focused on laying duct and optic fibre cables for telecommunication companies and internet service providers in India along with operation and maintenance of such cables. Also, the gas pipeline laying work will help the company to diversify in the field of the gas sector which opened new business avenues for the company.
The company has been licensed by Department of Telecommunications (DoT) with the infrastructure Provider (IP)-I License, under which the company can establish and maintain wired networks, Duct space for the purpose to grant on lease or sale on IRU basis to the licensees of Telecom operators, ISPs etc
Airtel, BSNL, Reliance Jio, Vodafone, Idea, Tata Communication, Mahanagar Gas, power grid, Hathway, Sify etc
– The company has laid fibre network of around 9500 Km for the telecom operators under the Vendor projects which run across various states.
– The company has created own optic fibre network of around 7500 km which runs across the various states under IP-I license.
The company website: http://www.depl.co.in/
Dinesh Engineers IPO Analysis
Company category: Fast grower
- Company’s Order Book is approximately 420 Cr with experienced promoters, management team and skilled workforce.
- Long-standing customer relationships with strong repeat business with all top telecom companies.
- Fresh issue proceeding will be used for expansion of OFC network which will generate more revenue.
- Optical Fiber Cable (OFC) continues to be the backbone of the digital world as continuous need for high-speed connectivity and increasing demand for internet
- The multifold growth of the company financially as well as business perspective in past. The trend may continue further.
- An efficient business model which has facilitated in maximizing efficiency and increasing profit margins with better control over the execution and timely completion of projects.
- The telecom operators are more focused on taking the fibre network on lease rather than developing and maintaining their own network which is a business opportunity for the company.
- An advantage over competitors, as the company has own team of sub-contractors.
- The telecom sector has witnessed exponential growth (19.6 per cent CAGR in terms of subscriber base and at 7.07 per cent CAGR from a revenue) over the last few years
- The government of India Initiative ‘Digital India‘ and ‘BharatNet‘ would boost the business. The government has also proposed a subsidy of Rs.3,600 crore to private telcos.
- A significant portion of revenue is generated from the limited number of large customers
- Highly competitive market from un-organized sector
- Any delay in the collection of dues and receivables from customers may have an adverse effect
- Telecom industry is very dynamic and changes occur drastically.
No direct peer listed on Stock Market
NOTE: GET such ‘Genuine IPO Analysis‘ Email Notifications directly to your Email Inbox by just JOINING IN BOTTOM EMAIL LIST.
Superior multifold financial growth, strong order book, the continuous hunger of expansion plan from the fresh issue, strong repeated business from clients, higher profit margin and MOREOVER very reasonable intrinsic valuation of Price to Earnings (P/E) of just 12 makes this HOT IPO for REAL GAIN. But looking at current downward market sentiment, I recommend APPLY for medium-term gain (few months to 2 years).
Dinesh Engineers IPO subscription status
IMP NOTE: Withdrawal of IPO by Dinesh Engineers Limited due to current volatility in the capital market & poor subscription figure.
EPS – Earning per share
P/E – Price to Earning
RoE – Return on Equity
QIB – Qualified Institutional Buyer
NII – Non-Institutional Investors
RII – Retail Individual Investor
OFC – Optical Fiber Cable
IP – Infrastructure Provider