The HOT upcoming mainline IPOs in India 2019 (BSE & NSE) with brief details are as follows.
1. Patanjali Ayurved Ltd
- Fastest growing “swadeshi” FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Good) giant Patanjali Ayurved have products under diverse segments primarily ayurvedic medicines, herbal, healthcare, skin care & food.
- The company formed by yog guru Baba Ramdev & Acharya Balkrishna in 2006 having headquarter located at Haridwar.
- Recently entered into textile industry under the name “Patanjali Paridhan”. 1st showroom is opened in Delhi for affordable swadeshi jeans, garments, shoes etc. under the brands “Sanskar”, “Aastha” & “Live Fit”
2. National Stock Exchange Ltd
- Established in 1992, it is a leading stock exchange of India with largest stock exchange in terms of daily volume.
- NSE’s index NIFTY 50 is extensively used by investors in India and around the world as a barometer of the Indian capital market.
- Barely 1.3% of india’s population invested in the stock market, as compared to 27% in USA and 10% in China. This implies there is a huge scope for NSE to grow multi-fold and so the investors.
- Listed peers: BSE ltd, MCX
3. IRCTC Ltd
- Subsidiary of the Indian railways and among the miniratna companies of Indian government.
- It handles online ticketing, tourism and catering operations of the Indian railways.
- Its tagline is “Lifeline of the nation”
4. Indiamart Intermesh Ltd
- Noida headquartered group began in 1996, Indiamart is India’s largest and world’s 2nd largest (after Alibaba) online business to business (B2B) e-commerce marketplace.
- Indiamart through its website indiamart.com, provides a platform to connect business buyers with business sellers.
- Revenue earned through the sale of subscription packages and advertising.
Video link for above HOT IPOs: https://youtu.be/QxKTG2T5obw
NOTE: GET such ‘Genuine IPO Analysis‘ Email Notifications directly to your Email Inbox by just JOINING IN BOTTOM EMAIL LIST.
– By NISM Certified Research Analyst & Investment Advisor