Ujjivan Small Finance Bank IPO Issue Details:
IPO date: 02 Dec – 04 December 2019
Issue Size: 750 Cr
Offer Price: Rs 36 – Rs 37 Per Equity Share
Market Lot: 400 Shares & multiples
Exchange Listing: BSE, NSE
IPO Timelines (tentative dates):
Allotment & refund: 10 Dec
Credit to Demat: 11 Dec
Listing on Exchange: 12 Dec
Company Promoters: Ujjivan Financial Services Limited (UFSL)
Objective of the Issue: Bank’s future capital requirements
IPO Registrar: Karvy computershare pvt. ltd.
- Started in 2017, Ujjivan small bank offers small finance to underserved & unserved segments in India.
- Basically offers small size loan products to economically poor women, individual loans to Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs).
- Wide PAN-India presence across 24 states in India.
- The company website: https://www.ujjivansfb.in/
Ujjivan Small Bank IPO Analysis (Review)
valuations as on 31st Mar 2019:
1. Earning per share (EPS): 1.20
2. Price to Earning ratio (P/E): 30
Company category: fast-grower
- High scope for growth due to serving mass-market segment of unserved and underserved.
- Pan-India presence with digitally advanced platform
- Prominent financial growth in last 2 years and similar expectation in upcoming years.
- Prominent financial growth, Positive Bank IPO sentiment, increased FPI holdings in NBFC in last couple of months are plus.
- Considering all factors, my personal view is ‘Positive’ for listing gain.
BullRun IPO-India Ratings: 3.5 stars (out of 5 Stars)
Ujjivan Bank IPO Allotment Check:
- how and where to check allotment status (link)
Ujjivan Bank Subscription Status:
EPS – Earning per share
OFS – Offer for Sale
P/E – Price to Earning
RoE – Return on Equity
QIB – Qualified Institutional Buyer
NII – Non-Institutional Investors
RII – Retail Individual Investor
Disclaimer & Conflict of Interest:
The above analysis is based on research of the company and RHP of CSB Bank. You should study more before taking any decision.
Analysis by – NISM Certified Research Analyst & Investment Advisor.